Nigeria - Lagos | Full Time | NGN Confidential
1. Sourcing for information for the creation of training materials
2. Building training materials and compelling proposals.
3. Participation and support in the facilitation of client programs.
4. Administrative support including organizing meetings and zoom links.
5. Ensuring the seamless processing of payments including prompting clients on updates and status of payments.
6. Processing all incoming and outgoing mails and handling enquiries as appropriate.
7. Liaising with the complex facility management Team
8. Other administrative duties as may be required by the MD/CEO
1. Good interpersonal Skills
2. Good written & oral skills
3. Microsoft Office
4. Strong Team Player
5. Ability to work well under pressure