- Managing design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Developing and presenting project proposals.
- Adjusting designs and plans to meet project needs.
- Preparing drawings, specifications, and construction documents.
- Conducting research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Complying with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determining and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Collaborating with other construction professionals.
- A Degree in architecture
- Previous experience as an Architect preferred.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as Revit, 3D Studio Max, Lumion, etc.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualization skills
Create Your Profressional CV Now