- Proactively seek business growth opportunities with existing and new customers, and negotiate contracts with airlines for new businesses.
- Grow the sales pipeline and close deals to meet set target monthly.
- Build and maintain harmonious relationships with IATA, NCAA, FAAN, DPR, airline station managers, airport operations director, handling agents, customs, immigration and security officials, union officials, other airport stakeholders and employees through professional, ethical behaviour, communication and regular visits.
- Coordinate operational activities including but not limited to stock control planning, incident investigations, maintenance of operating equipment and facilities, and consolidating data and reports from subordinates.
- Coordinate handling and dispensing of jet fuel through delivery by hydrant or refuel the truck.
- Ensure fuel quality assurance, ensuring all necessary test and records are maintained and distributed in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate reconciliation of into-plane fuel tickets according to information supplied by into-plane agents and ensure inventory holders maintain adequate inventory at all times.
- Always seek opportunity to reduce cost and/ or improve operations.
- Send NOTAM to airline officials on product stock out situations and updates them on changes /interruptions and Timely updates if the situation improves.
- Regularly represent the company in all regional and international Airlines regulatory body meets or conventions (AITA and JIG) in view of expanding business relations and adopting new regulations and technologies.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by management.
Bachelor’s Degree/ equivalent in related Courses.
8 years experience in the aviation industry/related roles. 3 of which will be in a managerial role.
Health Safety and Environment Certification is an added advantage.