- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- BSc/ equivalent in any field
- Must have completed NYSC
- Male /female
- Experience in customer service
Our ideal candidate must possess:
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- A critical thinker and problem solver
- A good team player.
- Computer literate.
- High attention to details
- A friendly and professional demeanour
- High level of creativity
- An effective communicator and must possess
- Good interpersonal relationship skills.
Note: The candidate should also be ready to work, Mondays to Saturdays (public holidays inclusive)
Salary: NGNGN70,000- NGN80,000