- Familiarize yourself with the subscription products and their potential impact on the market as a whole
- Evaluate market competition and position the product line so that it appeals to consumers based on research data
- Perform research and analysis using customer service data, observation, and market trends and reports to get a clear picture of the subscription product and subsequently, ways to improve its performance in the market space. Define that market space.
- Provide processes or sales improvement strategies while working in close tandem with expert staff on related fields.
- Understand the factors that affect subscriber/dealer relationship; product distribution and proffer ways to improve on, backed with a good presentation of the statistics to management
- Periodic report of the progress made with each subscription product and management of the product portfolio.
Core Skill Set Required:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of the market and industry
- Excellent networking skills, especially with regard to distribution channels and social media
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Data analysis experience
- Knowledge of research practices
- Experience working in customer service or sales
- Experience in mediation and conflict resolution techniques
- 3+ years experience in data analytics applications sales and product distribution
- Marketing or advertisement experience
- Experience with statistical software
Create Your Profressional CV Now