- Answer customer service calls/chats/emails in a timely, efficient, and knowledgeable manner.
- Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Understand Customer Care and is capable of acquiring Feedback from the Customer’s Needs.
- Assists the manager with the daily operation of the call centre to include the development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, telemarketing, scheduling and reward/recognition programs.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least OND/HND Degree.
- Outstanding Igbo language (Fluently spoken and written).
- Outstanding English level (Fluently speaking and written).
- Good Customer Management skills
- Understands how to work with MS Office, like Excel, Word, etc.
- Effective communications skills are required (oral, written, computer).
- Excellent customer service skills are necessary along with the ability to create and maintain effective relationships with internal and external customers.
- The ability to multi-task and adapt to change is critical.
- Familiar with Crypto (added advantage)
- At least 1year of Call centre experience or as a customer service.
- Should have little knowledge of either programming, crypto, finance, marketing, product sales
Salary Expectation: 50,000