- The Customer Support officer is responsible for providing a productive and motivating working environment, and addressing any enquiries, issues/disputes from customers or clients.
- Delivering a comprehensive service to enquiring travel agents
- Possibly delegating certain customer enquiries to a specific department
- Managing a large number of incoming calls and emails
- Managing customers’ accounts
- Keeping a record of customer interaction and details of actions taken
- Communicating with internal teams to discuss sales targets.
- Generating sales leads, building sustainable relationships where necessary
- Reporting back on results
- Minimum academic qualification of a Degree
- A minimum of 2 Years of experience
- Customer support officer job qualifications and requirements
- Previous work experience in a travel agency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure.
- Thorough knowledge of the travel industry
- Efficiency and organizational skills
- Administrative skills
Create Your Profressional CV Now