Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Consulting & Strategy
Nigeria - Lagos | Full Time | NGN Confidential
- Combine existing expertise in sales, marketing, technology, and management to deliver a superior brand and shopping experience for all customers.
- Achieve top-line and bottom-line results.
- Manage and optimize the advertising and promotions budget/spend for e-commerce partnership
- Establish metrics and processes to implement efficiencies and control costs
- Prioritize and address immediate concerns with consideration of the long-term goals and growth plan
- Responsible for developing and managing Customer Acquisition and Retention strategies based on data and consumer insights
- Direct integrated campaigns that will deliver an increase in conversion rates, overall order size, and managing margin performance across a variety of product lines
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the eCommerce business including, business planning, content strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing, website design, customer service, web analytics, and web technologies
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the eCommerce organization for cross-functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test e-commerce initiatives
- Develop innovative marketing and sales programs, empowering the team to test & learn by measuring program effectiveness, providing insights on how to optimize in the future.
- Establish programs to drive continuous improvement
- Provide post-program ROI analysis, make recommendations based on results to increase sales, opt-ins, Average Order Size (AOS), Average Unit Sale (AUS), and repeat purchases
- Build, manage, and refine online assortment, promotions, and product/content story presentations.
- Research industry trends, seeking opportunities to bridge gaps in business objectives, and push the business forward
- Collaborate effectively with colleagues from a range of disciplines including Marketing, Creative, Operations, etc
- Digital Marketing experience of 7 years (Preferred)
- Managed P&L forecasting responsibilities.
- 5 plus years of experience heading eCommerce in a direct to consumer business that has achieved significant scale in a short period of time
- Able to build and operate software systems to scale
- Must have strong skills in analysis, strategy and planning, budget, and P&L management, merchandising and marketing, and vendor selection and management.
- The candidate must have the ability to lead a team and collaborate as a senior strategist with the leadership team
- A BSc in Computer science or MBA in Marketing (Ideal) or related field or equivalent work experience
- Degree in Marketing Management, Business, Information Systems, or similar
- Completion of a pertinent Sales qualification is preferred
Create Your Profressional CV Now