This is a supervisory role and the job holder must be skilled in supervising and participating in painting activities on campus including buildings, equipment, and other property in accordance with blueprints, sketches and verbal instructions.
- Supervises skilled painters during work; assigns subordinate painters to work details, and inspects work in progress and upon completion to ensure that it meets required standards.
- Supervises and participates in mixing paints and matching colours; inspects surfaces for cleanliness and readiness for painting; inspects equipment; buildings, or other structures reported to be in need of painting.
- Discusses painting needs and colour matching problems with departmental personnel; supervises the painting and redecorating of interiors and exteriors, furniture, equipment, and fixtures; supervise skilled glazing, paper hanging, and truck and parking lot painting.
- Maintains records and reports of material, labour, and time costs. Requisitions supplies and equipment; maintain a check on material requirements; estimates costs of jobs and amounts of material necessary; maintains records and submits reports.
- Performs related work as required.
Education And Experience:
- Degree in any Engineering field/High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisors or senior workers.
- Thorough understanding of required equipment.
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Maintain a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover letters, and Credentials) using the Job Title as the subject of the email.