COVEK PROPERTIES LIMITED
Graphic Designer/ Content Creator/ Social Media Handler
Management & Business Development
Nigeria - Lagos | Full Time | NGN Less Than 75,000 | Negotiable | Plus Commission
- Create both 2-D and 3-D designs for everything from posters to postcards to product packaging.
- Design brochures set type, or draw an original illustration.
- Brainstorm and develop advertising ideas, using computer graphics programs like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign amongst all.
- Create illustrations, original images, various visual elements such as logos.
- Review all designs for errors before printing or publishing.
- Select colours, images, and typefaces to use for layouts.
- Use photo-editing software and layout software to create designs.
- Present design concepts to directors and or clients.
- Writing, reviewing, editing, and updating content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials, and similar platforms.
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Assisting the creative team with the design of promotional materials.
- Using social media to engage consumers, respond to questions or complaints, and promote company initiatives.
- Collaborating with internal departments to establish campaign objectives, complete tasks, and identify and solve problems.
- Monitoring social media and company website metrics.
- Utilizing SEO methods to increase site traffic.
- Suggesting new ways to promote company offerings and to reach consumers.
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand.
- Working with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns.
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts.
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements.
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities.
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs.
Create Your Profressional CV Now