Education and Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in any discipline.
- 7 - 10 years experience in a bank or non-bank financial institution or similar marketing roles in other sectors.
- Activate engagement in treasury borrowings.
- Create quality risk assets in line with the broad strategies and market plans set out by the company.
- Develop new products in line with market needs
- Lead marketing cells to deliver on set targets for the product sales.
- Conduct market intelligence gathering that is required for product development, optimal treasury management, interest rate adjustment, marketing strategy formulation, and execution.
- Skills and Person Specifications.
- A natural seller
- Should have practical knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts
- Should be an excellent communicator with command of presence
- Should be able agile and able to respond well to pressure
- Should think creatively and a team player
- Should be presentable and professional in conduct
- Should have strong performance orientation
- Possess at least intermediate-level proficiency in the use of Microsoft office tools such as MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
Remuneration: Competitive salary package.