Nigeria - Lagos | Full Time | NGN Confidential
- Advising clients on legal matters relevant to their cases
- Taking instructions from clients
- Drafting the necessary legal documents and contracts for each case
- Researching previous cases and relevant laws so as to provide accurate advice
- Once an agreement has been reached, ensure that it is implemented
- Communicate with clients and opposing solicitors
- If necessary, represent clients in court
- 3 years’ post-call experience and above
- Must have an analytical approach to help come to the best legal solutions for your cases.
- The candidate must similarly be familiar with a private practice in a Commercial Law firm.
- Must have a degree in Law from an accredited law school and at least 3 years of working experience in a legal corporate environment.
Create Your Profressional CV Now