- The Site Administrator is a key member of the construction team. He/She serves as management’s onsite representative on a day-to-day basis and responsibilities may vary from one project to another.
- He/She must have a good understanding of all aspects of construction, although technical skill in any particular construction trade is not necessary.
- The Site administrator must maintain a holistic view of the project, while appreciating the details of various parts of the work.
- The Site administrator deals with all on site documentation such as delivery dockets, timesheets, health +safety certificates etc.
- Handling all enquiries to site.
- A minimum of OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have experience working in a Construction Site or property Development Site
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover letters, and Credentials) using the Job Title as the subject of the application.