Jobberman (Third Party Recruitment)
Mining Site Manager
Building & Architecture
Nigeria - Abuja | Full Time | NGN Confidential
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
- Assists in staffing, Coordinating and supervising construction workers.
- Outlining project plans, setting project goals/deadlines, and evaluating performance.
- Primary tasks of overseeing work at the mine and ensuring that operations run smoothly,
- Play good Public relations and community engagement functions that favourably maintains a good relationship with local residents.
- Mine managers are also responsible for making sure that their operations comply with applicable regulations.
- They prepare budgets and must produce regular reports about production levels, costs, and other issues.
- Maintaining quality control procedures, making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
MUST HAVE Specification.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Safety and Environment certifications.
- Project Management Skills.
- Able to communicate in the indigenous language.
- 8 years minimum work experience in Raw materials resources mining.
Salary: 250K - 500K
Create Your Profressional CV Now