- Security management, fraud prevention, intelligence advisory, investigations, and review
- Threat characterization, risk/threat assessment, countermeasures analysis.
- Security audits, workplace violence prevention/conflict resolution
- Designed, implemented, and managed a physical security system for a high threat security compound
- Provided executive and other VIP protective support details and force protection services
- Performed complex physical security surveys
- Conduct comprehensive personnel security surveys
- Recruitment, training, vetting, restructuring, and Loss/Fraud Prevention
- Manage control room
- Corporate investigations and background verification
- Provide expert independent analysis to Management on security and safety matters and recommend appropriate measures necessary to achieve desired objectives
- Determining scope, timing, and direction of investigations, developing relationships with informants to obtain information related to cases.
- Examining records to locate links in chains of evidence or information.
- Identifying case issues and evidence needed, based on analysis of charges, complaints, or allegations of law violations.
- Performing undercover assignments and surveillance, including monitoring authorized wiretaps.
- Preparing reports that detail investigation findings.
- Collaborating with other authorities on activities such as surveillance, smooth movement of Company’s assets within Nigeria
- At least First Degree or equivalent qualification
- Membership of a recognized security association is mandatory
- Good knowledge of crime prevention, investigation, detection, and prosecution
- Ex-service personnel will be an added advantage
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover letters, and Credentials) using the Job Title as the subject of the email.