- Assisting head chef in food preparation for the restaurant kitchen.
- Create and prepare all pastry items as required for the business.
- Prepare, clean, and organise ingredients used in the kitchen.
- Preparing a wide variety of baked goods.
- Monitoring of stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar, etc., and reporting to the manager.
- Maintaining an extremely clean working environment, ensuring that the kitchen is clean and sanitised at all times.
- Proven experience as a Pastry Chef, Sous Chef, or similar role.
- Hardworking and dedicated.
- Punctual and disciplined to ensure optimal work performance.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Attention to detail and creativity.
- Good knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, modern baking techniques, and nutrition.
- Willingness to learn and replenish his professional knowledge.
- Basic education certificate.