- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Coordinate Daily Creative Scrums with all necessary stakeholders, consolidating feedback & ensuring the team knows next steps and assign action items
- Create an environment that encourages cross-functional alignment and momentum; facilitate collaboration and connection points across company departments to gather necessary inputs for decision-making
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout the entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Participate in every stage of feature development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation.
- Rigorously manage and track project activities and ensure they are completed within target dates, ensure project documents are clear and concise, manage to the project plan, ensure all project stakeholders adhere to project expectations.
- Work as part of a dynamic team collaborating closely with other developers, QA and product marketing.
- Works under limited supervision to manage projects around systems integration, or product development enhancements.
Skills & Requirements
PMP or PRINCE2 Certification
Over 5 years’ work experience as Project Manager in Banking or FINTECH environment
Familiar with fast-paced, tech-driven creative environments.
In-depth knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) planning and Agile framework.
Ability to produce high-quality project documents and messaging, facilitate project internal and external communications, ensure all project stakeholders are kept informed based on a project communication plan, accurately communicate project status, risks and issues to company and customer leadership
Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules;
Attention to detail; Comfortable working in a loosely structured organization;
Create Your Profressional CV Now