- Providing direction for all day-to-day operations in the kitchen.
- Approving and polishing of all dishes before they reach the customer e.g., making sure condiments such as ketchup, etc. are added to all customer meals.
- Ensuring a clean working environment, ensuring that the kitchen is clean and sanitised at all times.
- Monitoring of food inventory needs and reporting to a manager at an appropriate time.
- Proven experience as a Senior Chef, Executive Chef, or similar role.
- Hardworking and dedicated.
- Punctual and disciplined to ensure optimal work performance,
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Attention to detail and creativity.
- Good knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation, modern cooking techniques, and nutrition.
- Willingness to learn and replenish his professional knowledge.
- Basic education certificate.