- Pre-launch communication (call, in person, and/or email) with the facilities to confirm launch timelines, the readiness of the facility as well as the commitment to the launch process.
- Kick-off meeting with the facility team to introduce Elephant, agree expectations, confirm who the site champion and other key users are, and sign off on the launch schedule.
Conduct facility needs assessments to:
- Identify departments to be digitised, their shift patterns as well as users to be trained in each department;
- Determine hardware requirements;
- Check internet availability, signal strength, and connection reliability across the facility and ensure that is adequate to run Elephant OS effectively;
- Map out the end to end the patient journey through departments within the facility including when and where payments are made;
- Map out stock locations and inventory flows within the facility; and
- Conduct baseline assessment (user and patient interviews to determine a baseline) from which to measure post-implementation impact.
- Set up a Site Champion account and train him/her on Elephant OS modules and features including user account management, billing and stock administration, standard user role profiles, and their functionalities.
- Support the Site Champion in setting up hardware at workstations and creating the relevant user accounts for assigned users.
- Conduct relevant training for all users at the facility as prescribed by the Launch Manual.
- Set up stock management and billing modules including the initial upload of pricelist and inventory on hand.
- Ensure full adoption of the system through in-person support at the end of every launch.
- Final handover sign-off to the facility.
- Feedback information to the Elephant Customer Success team, Business Development team, Product team, and other internal teams primarily through the facility rollout report as well as any other channel available.
- As a Customer Success Coordinator, you may be called upon to assist with other Elephant-related activities including customer support (aftercare), helpdesk management, and sales activities and events.
- We are an agile start-up, so as you prepare for your specific role, please expect to be called upon to assist in other areas that are geared towards achieving our goals.
- We want every team member to succeed, so this role will receive extensive training on how to be an Elephant ‘expert’ before going live in facilities.
Skills, Attributes, and Experience:
- A degree or diploma from a recognised university;
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in customer-facing roles;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Be a great problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset and a bias for action;
- Great drive with can-do, will-do attitude;
- Flexibility to travel within Nigeria;
- Sound judgment;
- Attention to detail with a natural ability to juggle many moving parts;
- Appetite for growth and ability to learn fast and pick up new skills quickly; and
- Fluency in the Hausa language.
- We desire that every team member be a success because that is how we succeed as a team. As such we will provide you with all the tools and on-the-job training while fully on-boarded on the Elephant ways of working.
Salary and Benefits:
- The starting pay is NGN 340,000 - 690,000 gross per month, depending on experience. Your salary and benefits will grow significantly as the company continues to grow.
Our benefits include:
- We aim to provide all members of our team with flexibility. Our office in Nigeria is fully remote at the moment allowing employees the flexibility to work from home.
- 21 days holiday + public holidays
- Pension contribution