- The Social Enterprise Development Manager will be responsible for innovative development, implementation, coordination, and promotion of our world-class social enterprise.
- You will be responsible for the development of revenue generation ideas programs that may serve as a self-sustaining model for our future growth.
- You will also liaise with our international partners and corporate clients.
- You must possess a growth mindset.
- You must have excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Experience in developing international business/investment plans required.
- You must be a go-getter.
- BA/BSC. (MBA is an advantage).
APPLICATION DEADLINE is 15th of July 2021.