Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervises their crews within their specific area or portion of the project
- Schedules and coordinates activities of assigned craft workers while communicating and coordinating schedules with other trades
- Read specifications, such as plans to determine construction requirements or to plan procedures
- Locate, measure, and mark site locations or placement of structures or equipment, using measuring and marking equipment
- Record information such as personnel, production, or operational data on specified forms or reports
- Provide assistance to workers engaged in construction or extraction activities, using hand tools or other equipment
- Examine and inspect work progress, equipment, and construction sites to verify safety and to ensure that specifications are met
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment
- Train and supervise workers on company policies, safety practices, regulations, and procedures
- 5 years of Construction Foreman experience preferred
- Minimum of a high school degree or any vocational school degree.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities; experience managing crews and subcontractors preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with crew members, project management, subcontractors, and vendors
- Ability to effectively read and understand work plans
- Requires ability to climb and maintain balance on scaffold/ladder
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs; may be required to work in adverse weather conditions.
- Requires the ability to comply with all safety policies and procedures; communicates effectively with co-workers and supervisors to ensure projects are completed properly.
- Possess a strong work ethic and desire to learn.
- Requires good manual dexterity; maybe standing, bending, kneeling, or sitting for long periods.
- Good command of English (Written and Oral)
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover letters, and Credentials) using the Job Title as the subject of the email.